Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:06:26 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: SIPdump.c integration

On 03/11/2012 09:48 PM, Richard Farina wrote:
> Not sure if you already did this or not but since I was just working on
> SIPcrack yesterday....
>
> sed -i 's|${FLAGS}|${CFLAGS} ${LDFLAGS}|g' Makefile
>
> The default Makefile ignores user CFLAGS and LDFLAGS and the above
> painfully simple sed line fixes it.  You can do whatever you like with
> this information including ignore it.

Thanks, I suppose you mean the Makefile of SIPcrack? We only have john's
Makefile and the current entry is like this:

SIPdump: SIPdump.o
	$(LD) SIPdump.o -lpcap -o ../run/SIPdump

It builds fine but I haven't tested it. This will include our normal
$CFLAGS but not $LDFLAGS. I'll add the latter for good measure.

magnum