Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:20:35 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Fwd: SIPdump.c integration

Forwarding to list. Dhiru has integrated SIPcrack 0.4 into JtR.

I'm not quite sure how to handle this SIPDump thing: For now I made a
separate target  because it needs libpcap and header files (ie.
libpcap-dev in the Debian world).

"make SIPdump" will build ../run/SIPdump.

Is there a better way we should do this?

magnum