Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 06:19:56 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CUDA & OpenCL status

It turned out that in magnum tree there were 2 versions od
phpass-opencl and cryptmd5-opencl files, old one and new one. Only old
one was working (new files were just lying there). I made a fix for
that.
magnum could you please merge it to your tree?

I think that kernels inside opencl dir now should not have opencl in
name, it was needed previously to have all opencl files in one place
on display list, now we should get rid of them.

I also added bitselect to phpass and cryptmd5 thanks Alexander.

Lukas

View attachment "magnumripper-magnum-jumbo-3279fdc-fixed.diff" of type "text/x-patch" (46048 bytes)