Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:52:03 -0500
From: Jordan Bradley <jordan.w.bradley@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Using JtR code in personal project

Hello all,

I'm working on a distributed tripcode cracking program and have started
looking into using OpenMP instead of pthreads for multithreading support
since that's what JtR uses. I'm looking at the jumbo sources and I see
I'd use trip_fmt.c, and any files it includes but I'm not sure how to
use the functions to go from "simpson" to "Rk7VUsDT2U".

I suppose I might be able to bypass trip_fmt.c altogether and use
DES_bs.c but I'm not sure what to do there either.

Thanks in advance.

Jordan