Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 01:19:36 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cryptmd5 optimizations

Hi all,
I am trying to optimize opencl and cuda cryptmd5 code, and I got to
dead end from my perspective. I want to understand what optimizations
were done in MD5_std.c, but so many #ifdef's are distracting me. From
Alex i know that MD5_X2 should be off. My question is what else
"flags" should be on/off  (and what they mean) to make code easier to
understand?

Lukas