Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 20:10:19 +0100
From: Samuele Giovanni Tonon <samu@...uxasylum.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: getting the CUDA & OpenCL stuff into -jumbo

On 01/04/12 17:44, Solar Designer wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 05:32:20PM +0100, Samuele Giovanni Tonon wrote:
>> this could do the trick you're looking for :-)
>
> I think you also need to patch the Makefile and to wrap the entire
> bodies of *_opencl_fmt.c in #ifdef CL_VERSION_1_0 ... #endif.  Otherwise
> I expect the build to fail on systems without OpenCL.
>
> Please actually test building the next revision of this patch on systems
> both with and without OpenCL.

please disregard previous patch as there were missing information in there.

this one has been tested on system without and with opencl ,
unfortunately i'm not able to test it under windows (with or without
opencl) and on 32bits target.

i can write something about how to install and configure Opencl on
linux, i just need some time to do a proper README which will cover
nvidia and ati .

in the meantime you're more then welcomed to try
make linux-x86-64-opencl
aswell as ./john -test

Regards
Samuele

Download attachment "john-1.7.9-jumbo-5-opencl-3.diff.bz2" of type "application/x-bzip" (17542 bytes)