Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 15:45:54 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Recent github patches

Some of the recent patches on github:

* mysql-sha1 now got the faster set_key() for SSE.
* XSHA now use SSE intrinsics (including OMP)

...and Jim made a curiuos addition to dynamic, but I'll let him announce
that himself :)

We also added pass_gen.pl to the run directory. This is used to produce
test hashes for a very large number of formats, immensely useful for
testing and experimenting. It was previously only available  at obscure
places on the wiki and in outdated versions. It's only 65 KB so I see no
reason not to include it in the ordinary tree.

https://github.com/magnumripper/magnum-jumbo/commits/magnum-jumbo

magnum