Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:20:00 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: 1.7.9-jumbo-5 and ICC on MacOS

Is this a little endian, or a big endian system?

Also, if LE, is this an Intel box, and if so, why are you not using SSE2i?
>From this reference,
(_DynamicFunc__crypt_to_input_raw_Overwrite_NoLen_but_setlen_in_SSE) it does
sound like this is an SSE build.

It may be that we need to get the proper arch.h updated, so that the MD5
defines are workable.

What is the exact build rule you are using?

Jim.