Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:45:42 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: 1.7.9-jumbo

Possibly we should enhance that script, and give it an optional command line
switch, that dumps out the formats with greatest disparaging timings.  So,
something like  -diff 6  would list any format that was +6% or -6%
difference between them.  Thus, you could run a 'normal' test, and if there
are issues you want to dig deeper into, such as specific formats much faster
or slower, then an option like this could be used.

Jim