Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 09:33:45 -0600
From: "JimF" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Test results for 179 jumbo-4

I have done full testing on these builds:

win32-cygwin-x86-any
win32-cygwin-x86-mmx
win32-cygwin-x86-sse2
win32-cygwin-x86-sse2i
generic (built under cygwin 32 bit)

solaris-sparc64-cc (slightly hacked makefile, since openssl 64 is installed in my profile on this box)
generic (sparc64 cc build).  This required CCFLAGS, LDFLAGS, etc changed at top of makefile.

All tests showed no problems.  I did full tests on all builds.  I did detect a problem that I have to track down, on the solaris builds. In those builds, I remove dynamic 27 and 28.  However, there was a warning message about dyna 27 on the solaris runs.  The new test suite is 'supposed' to never test any dyna format that does not show up in the -subformat:LIST command.  So, I need to first check that, and then check the new test suite.

However, all other tests were 100% happy.

This is a 32 bit LE system, and a 64 bit BE system tested.

Jim.