Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:33:51 +0530
From: piyush mittal <piyush.cse29@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Bit slice implementation of DES based hashes

Also one more difficulty I am facing is that in Oracle hashes key is fixed
i.e 0x123456789ABCDEF and therefore in JTR we need to brute force by taking
different plain text to get the same cipher text.However in other
implementations of  Bit slice DES like LM, BSDI,Traditional DES, the key is
not fixed but plain text is fixed so accordingly all the functions are
defined and therefore I can't reuse the same code.Now I need to make
separate functions for oracle.Some of the functions that I need to change
are as follows

DES_bs_set_key()
DES_bs_clear_keys()
DES_bs_crypt()

However I am working on it but it will take little extra time.

--
Piyush Mittal
National Institute of Technology,Rourkela

Content of type "text/html" skipped