Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:32:50 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: 1.7.9 release date

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 09:55:10AM -0600, jfoug wrote:
> >beware they are spying us : https://twitter.com/#!/CrackMeIfYouCan

That's OK.  Now they owe us a retweet of the actual announcement tweet,
which I just made. ;-)

> Funny, because this add was on the OWL page where I downloaded john code:
>
> Catch Him Lying To You
> 1) Search His E-Mail Address Fast
> 2) See Hidden Pics & Profiles Now!
>   --Add-link-removed-by-me--

Oh, there are some AdSense units shown to Windows-based visitors (only).
I rarely get to see what's in there (only when I enable them for myself
for a minute specifically to see if everything is OK after a change).

So you can opt out by not running Windows... or by pretending not to. ;-)

Alexander