Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:57:35 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: auto-generated format names list

What are your time frames for 1.7.8-j7 vs 1.7.9  ?

Are you looking at getting 1.7.8-j7 done so we catch up on the user patches,
so that we can quickly 'convert' that version into 1.7.9-j1?  It sounds like
there may be several changes to 'core' which have been done solely in jumbo,
so getting a jumbo that backs those things out to use the core code, may
take a release or 2 to get things working properly.

Jim.