Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:16:31 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Johnny The GUI: prebuilt binaries for x86 and x86_64
 are uploaded to the wiki

I tried runing 32bit kde and gnome versions on slackware 13.1. GUI
seems to work and calling john to to the job works too.

Interface looks nice and I like it, however in my opinion Options
should be cleaner - hints should be visible as hints not as a labels
in gui, because seeing a lot of unwanted text it is distracting (for
me personally).

Aleksey thanks for your work.
Lukas