Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:14:47 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <>
Subject: Aleksey's Status Report #22

During last week I did not get any progress. Just yesterday I started
preparations for making prebuilt binaries as directed by Alexander.
Also I started work on code to pull log in. It seemed (and seems) to
be easy but I did not finish it looking for place to start from.

During next week I would like to finish log and binaries building. As
soon as binaries will be available I will announce them on john-dev.

binaries and log,
clean up,

Aleksey Cherepanov