Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:03:24 -0500
From: "JimF" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Issues for my solaris build

Benchmarking: sybasease [32/64]... FAILED (get_key(0))

I had not been building this on my solaris client.

I also had to change the LDFLAGS_SOLARIS. I had to add
"-lm -lz -lcrypto -lssl"

I also had to edit 'johns' stdbool.h, removing the "include <stdbool.h>
and only keeping the bottom block.

There was also an inline I had to comment out within unicode.c

I can provide patches if needed.  I am not 100% confident my solaris is
setup properly, but the solaris-sparc64-cc and solaris-sparcv9-cc both
build, AND build with some of the additional formats, which I was not
allowing to build before.

If there is someone else that can build solaris, and is having problems, I
would feel REALLY good, if they were able to take a patch, and then build.

Jim.