Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:29:27 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <>
Subject: Aleksey's Status Report #17

During last week I did only a bit. Actually I only fixed organization
info and thought about next items on the plan.

I would like to change my plan a bit because I would like to pull log
in. I found that QFileSystemWatcher could track file events so I think
to implement it like: read log as soon as it is written.

Also I think to reduce status info to only one parameter and button to
update it.

So with this two changes we will have three ways of tracking info
in the code: pending by timer, file events, manual request for info.

Also I think about using John's output while running but now it is
overlapped with pending by timer. However then I think it would be
good to support all this methods for all info we could get (when
possible) and to make user to choose better way (or hybrid way).

continue old plan.

Aleksey Cherepanov