Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:53:58 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Aleksey's Status Report #16

Aleksey, Jim, magnum -

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 04:43:37PM +0400, Aleksey Cherepanov wrote:
> Summer ends. But I would like to stay involved. I think status reports
> is a great thing. So I would like to write them as I did during
> summer. Do you mind my status reports?

Definitely please continue with your status reports.  These are very
helpful, and I hope to start paying more attention to them soon (also
start to actually test the GUI in development regularly).  I just
happened to have different priorities during the summer.

Jim, magnum - I'd appreciate any help you might provide in mentoring
Aleksey for Johnny the GUI project.

Thanks,

Alexander