Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:26:44 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: check for filter() is added, patch and questions about it

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 04:21:30AM +0400, Aleksey Cherepanov wrote:
> +#ifdef FLG_MKV_CHK
> +		if (options.flags & FLG_MKV_CHK)
> +#endif

That is wrong. I am sorry that I did not test it right.

I fixed it and prepared 2 patches: for John and for Jumbo. Both are
tested. I made that patch for Jumbo does not need patch for John, it
includes all changes needed. Is it right? Or should I make patch for
John and then patch with small Jumbo specific change to use both
patches with Jumbo and only first with John?

Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov

View attachment "john-1.7.8-filtercheck-2.diff" of type "text/x-diff" (781 bytes)

View attachment "john-1.7.8-jumbo-5-filtercheck-2.diff" of type "text/x-diff" (842 bytes)