Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:09:00 -0500
From: "jfoug" <>
To: <>
Subject: RE: vowels/consonants

>From: magnum []
>Actually I think we could set it to be treated as both.

I think this would be correct behavior.  Unfortunately, without word
'context', under English language, there is nothing that tells you it is a
consonant or vowel, and since in the rules, we often are not working with
'real' words, but only with letter organization, I think it properly should
be either or, even in English.