Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:53:02 +0200
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com, john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Wiki wish-list for JtR

Sorry for cross-posting to both lists, but I believe there are john-dev
users that are not on john-users and vice versa, and this targets both
groups.

We all know Solar's to-do list for JtR is not processed very rapidly and
I'm not critizising that.

Many good ideas have been raised on the lists and some of them may have
been "lost in the archives" and forgotten. I have now created a "Wiki
wish-list" page, meant to keep all ideas in one place, easy to look up.
Anyone with spare time and lust for coding can have a look and perhaps
get hit by an idea of how to implement one thing or the other.

Page location:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/wishlist

Please don't hesitate to add stuff you would love to see in John. Who
knows, someone may like the idea and implement it.

Cheers,
magnum