Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 01:54:42 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Lukas's Status Report - #10 of 15

Lukas -

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:35:06PM +0200, ?ukasz Odzioba wrote:
> This week:
> I was working on phpass OpenCL patch (should be ready in a day max two)
> I was studying Nvidia OpenCL documents
>
> Next week:
> Develop md5-crypt OpenCL patch.

Please add the trivial MD5 optimizations that I proposed in here:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2011/07/13/2

to the mix of tasks for next week.  Also, test those existing patches
(for CUDA) more extensively such that nasty surprises are less likely
if people use the patches during the KoreLogic contest.  These things
shouldn't take you more than one day, so they shouldn't significantly
slow down your progress at OpenCL.

Thanks,

Alexander