Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 23:46:30 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: 1.7.8.Jumbo-1

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay on this.

I've just uploaded 1.7.8-jumbo-1 to:

http://download.openwall.net/pub/projects/john/1.7.8/

This is a straightforward update of 1.7.7-jumbo-6 for 1.7.8, with no
patches added.  It is meant for testing only (well, and for poor man's
revision control).  I made some changes to loader.c while merging the
changes (1.7.8's vs. 1.7.7-jumbo's), so some testing may be in order
(specifically, of the prepare() stuff).

I intentionally did not generate tarballs (there's only a patch), and I
am not announcing this wider.  Instead, I am working on -jumbo-2 right
away.  I'd appreciate reminders of what patches to include into it.

Thanks,

Alexander