Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:03:45 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Lukas's Status Report - #7 of 15

Hi Lukas,

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 09:55:31PM +0200, ?ukasz Odzioba wrote:
> This week:
> I've finished second version sha256crypt
> I'am finishing sha512crypt.
> Next week:
> Setup nvidia nsight environment.
> Upload recent patches versions to wiki.
> Try MSCash2 for nvidia cards.

Sounds good.  What's the status on md5crypt, though?

And can you please upload your "finished second version sha256crypt"
right now (not next week)?  In general, I want code contributions to be
available to the community sooner rather than later (which introduces
extra risks - e.g., your hard drive might fail).

Thanks,

Alexander