Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:07:59 -0500
From: "JimF" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: mscash2 tag + iteration count

S3nf,

Did you have any additional thoughts about adding the ability to do arbitrary/variable iteration counts?  Is cache2 always 10240?  The format as it stands simply has a #define.   Works well, if that is the only value this will ever have.

Also, if we do add this count, how is the end user going to figure out the right value to place into this?

Jim.