Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:56:30 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Aleksey's Status Report - #5 of 15

> You will be posting these ideas on john wiki or mailing list?
> It has been already choosen Qt?

I am going to post the ideas and the decisions on mailing lists. They
will be partially posted on john-dev and partially on john-users
accordingly to its aspect.

Qt has been choosen. WxWidgets and Qt have powers that are about equal
and Shinnok likes Qt so Qt will give me more his support. That is
important because Shinnok probably will be my mentor to give more time
to Solar Designer for other students.

Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov