Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:39:39 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: 1.7.7-jumbo 5 (problem)

There is a problem with the 1.7.7 jumbo-2 (and after).  It is in loader.c  I
believe as written, that 'raw' hash files will no longer work.  I have a fix
for this problem, but would like to do a little more testing prior to
releasing the patch.

Even though I am not going to be able to get a fix out until later in the
day, I wanted to make sure this notification went out, prior to any
finalization on the jumbo was started.

Jim.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]