Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 14:10:23 -0500
From: "JimF" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: John 1.7.7-jumbo-5

I thought incremental restore simply boiled down to charcount ^ length
almost like a number stored in base(charcount) where we simply store the
'digits', but that is simply an assumption I have had and I have never
really looked at how the code really stores the data into the restore file.

I might have a look at it sometime, and see how hard / easy it would be to
reload the ETA data from an inc restore.

Jim.