Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:05:48 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: John 1.7.7-jumbo-5

I believe that the code as released (jumbo-5-RC7) has all changes in it, and
this version should be built and tested as hopefully THE release to become a
public Jumbo-5 release.

All testing I have done is golden.  There are a couple of other people doing
build/check testing on other systems.   Can we get a status from these
systems also?

I have tested on:

MinGW32  (any, MMX, SSE2 and SSE2i)

Cygwin32  (any, MMX, SSE2)

My special VC builds, (any, MMX SSE2 and SSE2i),  the MMX_COEF builds have a
problem here and there (BSDI is one), but my VC environments have never been
'fully' there.

solaris-sparcv9-cc

solaris-sparc64-cc

The only thing needing changed for a jumbo, would be params.h (change
jumbo-5-RC7 to jumbo-5), and any release notes or other 'normal'
documentation steps needed for an official build release.

Jim.

Content of type "text/html" skipped