Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 20:26:48 -0500
From: "JimF" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: New patches

well, I am gettint Intel C++ Stuio XE for Linux.  It has icc icc++ and vtune
(and a couple other things).  I have used VTune before.  It is one hell of a
tool.  I am not sure how well it will work in an athon enviroment, but for
finding where to reorder instructions, and such, it is wonderful.

Hopefully, this will install easily, and allow me to test better, and even
build some cracking sw that really is faster than what I have had in the
past.

Jim.