Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:35:15 -0500
From: Daniel Beard <trigulus@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Using DES_bs

Hi,

Sorry for posting in the users. So my questions are the same as last time:

1) What's the difference between DES_bs and DES_bs_c?
2) I understand how to set a salt for DES_bs, but I'm totally confused as to
how to which function or combination to use on a plaintext key. (If this
needs to be it's own thread then I'll make a new one with a proper title)

Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped