Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:53:50 -0700
From: David Hulton <0x31337@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Yuri's Status Report - #6 of 15

I would put in chipscope and maybe verify that all of the test vectors
are getting in there properly (in correct bit/byte order, etc). Might
also be worth just double checking that everything that requires an
initial value gets reset properly.. If you still have problems maybe
send me the project and I'll take a look and see if there's anything
wrong with the bus interface...

-David