Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 05:41:56 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: EskBlowFish with RAM results

Yuri -

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 09:36:54PM -0300, Yuri Gonzaga wrote:
> Done! But, as the following results (http://bit.ly/mOP15y) state, the LUT
> resources tend to grow.

The file hosting service you used this time made me wait a minute before
letting me download.  Next time, please use our wiki instead.

So I downloaded a PDF file with some synthesis results.  I can't make
any use of them for my decision-making and guidance to you on further
work because I don't have the corresponding source code.

You say that the LUT resources tend to grow - but I don't see that.
I have no idea what you're comparing against what else when you make
that statement.

So, as I wrote in my previous message (in another thread), please
provide 4 files at once (say, in one zip archive): two versions of the
source code and two corresponding synthesis results files, unambiguously
named such that I can match them against the source code.

Thanks,

Alexander