Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 23:20:43 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GSoC : Bcrypt Implementation on FPGA(status)

Sandeep,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 01:12:02AM +0530, Sandeep Manchella wrote:
> I would like to report on the status of the qualification task. The code is
> attached.

Thanks!

> As of now I am trying to make the code free of warnings so that it can be
> properly synthesized without any timing delays. If I can complete this in
> the next few hours I will post it on www.openwall.com/john/FPGA  or mail you
> with the screenshots.

I think it's fine for you to upload draft revisions to the wiki, noting
their status (e.g., known bugs) - like you did in your list posting.
Please do.  The wiki page is http://openwall.info/wiki/john/FPGA - you
may create a separate section for your stuff, like it's done on
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/GUI - or you may create a sub-page.

Also, please license your code such that others can reuse it (not
necessarily us and not necessarily for this project, but in general):

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/licensing

Thanks again,

Alexander