Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 01:12:02 +0530
From: Sandeep Manchella <msandy91@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: GSoC : Bcrypt Implementation on FPGA(status)

Hello,

I would like to report on the status of the qualification task. The code is
attached.

I finished the code and I am still checking the functionality(I got *some
warnings* due to latch development which result in timing delay and wrong
output also sometimes, so trying to fix those) .I based* my
implementation*on the blowfish vhdl code you mentioned in the mailing
list. I obviously
used the same method for init state, P array and S boxes. The control logic
takes care of the expand-key function and encryption in ECB mode as
different states based on simple muxes.

As of now I am trying to make the code free of warnings so that it can be
properly synthesized without any timing delays. If I can complete this in
the next few hours I will post it on www.openwall.com/john/FPGA  or mail you
with the screenshots.

Thanking You,
Sandeep.M

P.S : It took me time to understand the blowfish implementation as I newly
learnt vhdl (around 25 days back) and I did my best :) .

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "bcrypt.zip" of type "application/zip" (15284 bytes)