Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:04:41 +0530
From: Sandeep Manchella <msandy91@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Test vectors for bcrypt (GSoC)

Hi ,
   I have started working on the qualification task as suggested by
you. I am almost finished with the implementation of bcrypt in vhdl, i
wanna know if any test vectors are available so that i can check the
implementation and fix errors if any.
   After i finish this i will start with the interfacing part, i will
check the other mail for information regarding the interfacing and
integration with jtr.

Thanking You,
Sandeep