Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 18:49:28 +0400
From: Solar Designer <>
Subject: [openwall-announce] GSoC 2012 student applications deadline reminder

This is a reminder that Google Summer of Code student applications are
due by April 6 19:00 UTC.  In order to be considered under GSoC,
applications must be submitted via Melange:

Applications that were merely e-mailed to us (such as for preliminary
review) can't be considered for the GSoC program unless they're also
submitted via Melange (by the due date/time above).  We're happy to work
with contributors outside of the GSoC program as well, though.

We understand that it may be difficult to submit a "final" application
right away, and especially proposing a timeline is difficult.  Please
note that it is possible to edit already-submitted applications until
the deadline mentioned above, so if you have an application 90% ready,
please feel free to submit it, then update it before the deadline (e.g.,
to add a more specific timeline).