Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:55:29 +0400
From: Solar Designer <>
Subject: [openwall-announce] John the Ripper t-shirts

As many of you are aware, we recently started offering official Openwall
t-shirts, available from 0-day Clothing:

New t-shirt designs are now available from the "store" above, focusing
on John the Ripper this time.  These are gentleman John the Ripper (two

a common passwords crossword:

and "I love john.pot":

There's a small donation to Openwall included in price (currently either
$10 or $25 as indicated).  Our likely primary use for this money is to
get a free t-shirt sent to those who have contributed to our projects.