Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:30:21 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: new Owl-current ISO (20020426)

Hi,

There's a new ISO image of Owl-current (20020426) available under
/pub/Owl/current/iso on the FTP mirrors.  Just to remind, the Owl
homepage with download locations is at:

	http://www.openwall.com/Owl/

As usual, the significant changes have made it into the system-wide
change log at:

	http://www.openwall.com/Owl/CHANGES.shtml

We will be handing out CD's with this snapshot at CanSecWest.  Hope
to meet some of you in Vancouver, but for those who can't attend the
conference we will of course make our slides available online.

--
/sd